08. 01. 2019
At the end of the year 2018, the Czech Academy of Sciences signed a memorandum of understanding with the Brazilian organisation SENAI, which focuses on education in industrial areas, support of innovations, and transfer of technology. The memorandum was signed by the CAS President Eva Zažímalová, SENAI President Robson Braga de Andrade, and SENAI CEO Rafael Esmeraldo Lucchesi Ramacciotti.
SENAI (National Service for Industrial Apprenticeship) is a part of Brazilian industrial system. The primary area of its activity is professional education organised in a network of secondary-level schools established and operated by the CNI syndicate (National Confederation of Industry). Beside professional education, SENAI also deals with applied research, connects basic research with industry, and has a network of innovation centres at its disposal.
Both sides hope that the memorandum signed on December 21, 2018 will facilitate an intensive cooperation as well as possibilities of utilisation of basic research in various industrial areas. The CAS institutes thus gain an opportunity to employ Czech thoughts in the growing Brazilian industry.
The contents of the memorandum include especially the support of joint activities that will strengthen the cooperation between the CAS institutes and SENAI innovation centres, mutual exchange and sharing of information and knowledge, and support of participation in announced challenges and projects on bilateral as well as multilateral level. Particular activities will be realised on the basis of agreements of cooperation between individual institutes of the CAS and SENAI.
Prepared by: Danuše Pazourková, Division of International Cooperation of the CAS, with Milan Pohl, Department of Media Communication of the Head Office of the CAS
Přečtěte si také
- Nanodiamanty pomáhají rozkládat nervově paralytické látky
- Na ELI Beamlines se s projekty hlásí první externí uživatelé
- Čeští vědci pomohli rozluštit dědičnou informaci hrachu
- IDEA CERGE-EI zve na přednášku o odborném vzdělávání
- Renomovaný chemik Hiroshi Nakatsuji získal čestnou medaili Akademie věd ČR
- Klíčový objev pro pochopení mechanismu Alzheimerovy choroby
- Nová metoda mapování elektrostatického pole molekul se submolekulárním rozlišením
- Český Siemens ocenil mladé vědce, studenty a pedagogy
- Odkud a kam putují nepůvodní rostliny
- Americký astronaut bude přednášet v Praze