26. 03. 2020
France’s ministries of Europe and foreign affairs (MEAE) and of higher education, research, and innovation (MESRI) in collaboration with Campus France have implemented a program of support for international postdoctoral researchers wishing to conduct further research in France on a topic related to earth systems, climate change and sustainability, the energy transition, or societal challenges of environmental issues.
Foreign researchers holding a doctoral degree (for less than 5 years) are encouraged to respond to this call for proposals. Candidates must include with their application a letter from a French host institution agreeing to host their research if the candidate’s proposal is accepted by the program. This letter has to detail the resources provided to carry out the research project. A possibility of co-financing can also be considered.
Institutions hosting the laureates will be financed to 50 000€ for a period of 12 months, per selected post-doctoral researchers.
Applications will be accepted until April 5th, for a departure between September and December 2020.
All information on the application process and eligibility to the program is available here (Campus France website).
Přečtěte si také
- Nová celoevropská iniciativa Weave – Research funding without borders
- Ruth Crawford Mitchell Fellowship pro české a slovenské odborníky
- Tchaj-wan: TIGP – Taiwan International Graduate Program 2021
- Workshopy a školení v École de Physique des Houches
- L’Oréal-UNESCO program Pro ženy ve vědě
- Výzva pro vědce k účasti na průzkumu IAP na téma boje proti predátorským časopisům a konferencím
- Tchaj-wan: Global Talent Internship Program
- On-line konference AV ČR: inspirujme se z Argentiny
- Výzva k přihlašování do BARRANDE FELLOWSHIPS
- Globální vědecký portál COVID-19