TURECKO - 2016 TÜBA Academy Prizes
15. 06. 2016
TÜBA Academy Prizes are annually awarded to three of the nominated scientists each being in one of the following categories of sciences namely
1) Basic and Engineering sciences,
2) Health and Life sciences and
3) Social Sciences and Humanities.
Every year one of the prizes is awarded to scientists with Turkish connection, meaning those who work in Turkey and/or study Turkey. Academy Prize in Health and Life sciences is designated as the Turkish connection prize for this year.
TÜBA Academy Prizes are given to those scientists with ORIGINAL, LEADING and PATH-BREAKING works in their fields. Nominations are made by TÜBA members, academies and inter-academy organizations with which TÜBA is in cooperation and other science institutions and scientists invited as nominators. Members of TÜBA and those who take part in the evaluation process of the prizes cannot be nominated.
For further information, please see the following link:http://www.tuba.gov.tr/content/tuba-academy-prizes/id/1468/pid/155/mid/243mid/243/.
The nomination an outstanding scientist for each category of TÜBA Academy Prizes by 18 July 2016. Provide full CV of the nominee and a statement of reason for nomination.
Address for sending nominations: firstname.lastname@example.org
Přečtěte si také
- Tchaj-wan: TIGP – Taiwan International Graduate Program 2021
- Workshopy a školení v École de Physique des Houches
- L’Oréal-UNESCO program Pro ženy ve vědě
- Výzva pro vědce k účasti na průzkumu IAP na téma boje proti predátorským časopisům a konferencím
- Tchaj-wan: Global Talent Internship Program
- On-line konference AV ČR: inspirujme se z Argentiny
- Výzva k přihlašování do BARRANDE FELLOWSHIPS
- Globální vědecký portál COVID-19
- OSN zveřejnila plán zaměřený na zotavení se z pandemie COVID-19
- Japonsko - JSPS Postdoctoral Fellowship for Overseas Researchers 2021