11. 02. 2020
CEFRES offers year-long fellowships at CEFRES to 2nd year and above PhD students enrolled in a University in France and Visegrad countries (Hungary, Poland, Slovakia, and the Czech Republic). Fellows’ research should contribute to one of CEFRES’s 3 research areas. Good command of English is mandatory, command of French is appreciated. The selected PhD fellows will join CEFRES team and take part in the center’s scientific life.
- For PhD students from Charles University and/or the Czech Academy of Sciences, see the call in English, in Czech or in French.
- For PhD students enrolled in a University in France, in the Czech Republic (with the exception of Charles University) or in another Visegrad country, see the call in English, in Czech or in French.
Application packages can be sent in French or in English. There is no condition of nationality.
For questions on the application procedure, contact Mrs Claire Madl.
Deadline for submission: 31 March 2020 (5 pm)
Final notification due: 31 May 2020
Duration: September 1st 2020 – August 31st 2021
Přečtěte si také
- Online webinář PhD ve Francii
- Nová celoevropská iniciativa Weave – Research funding without borders
- Ruth Crawford Mitchell Fellowship pro české a slovenské odborníky
- Tchaj-wan: TIGP – Taiwan International Graduate Program 2021
- Workshopy a školení v École de Physique des Houches
- L’Oréal-UNESCO program Pro ženy ve vědě
- Výzva pro vědce k účasti na průzkumu IAP na téma boje proti predátorským časopisům a konferencím
- Tchaj-wan: Global Talent Internship Program
- On-line konference AV ČR: inspirujme se z Argentiny
- Výzva k přihlašování do BARRANDE FELLOWSHIPS