First Multidisciplinar Conference of Italian Researchers in Czech Republic
10. 06. 2019
Embassy of Italy in Prague and Dr. Luca Vannucci, President of the Czech Immunological Society -Institute of Microbiology, CAS in cooperation with the Italian Institute of Culture organize on 18 - 20 June 2019 "First Multidisciplinar Conference of Italian Researchers in Czech Republic"
Venue: Italian Institute of Culture, Prague, Vlašská 34 and Šporkova 14
More information: here
- ISC call for nominations of the Scientific Committee members of the Urban Health and Wellbeing Programme (UHWB)
- ISC Report "Unprecedented & Unfinished: COVID-19 and Implications for National and Global Policy"
- Czexpats in Science: Summer Meet-Up 2022 - New Beginnings
- Research Foundation Flanders announces a new initiative
- IAP report: 'Health in the climate emergency – a global perspective'
- Grant Call of the Czech Challenge Fund (UNDP)
- Mobility Plus Projects with CNRS from 2023 - Call for project proposals
- Opportunity for exceptional early career scientists
- Networking events of the CZEXPATS in Science
- 7th annual Falling Walls Lab Czech Republic
The Czech Academy of Sciences (the CAS)
The mission of the CAS
The primary mission of the CAS is to conduct research in a broad spectrum of natural, technical and social sciences as well as humanities. This research aims to advance progress of scientific knowledge at the international level, considering, however, the specific needs of the Czech society and the national culture.
President of the CAS
Prof. Eva Zažímalová has started her second term of office in May 2021. She is a respected scientist, and a Professor of Plant Anatomy and Physiology.
She is also a part of GCSA of the EU.