20. 05. 2022
Visegrad–Taiwan Scholarships facilitate academic mobility between the V4 region and Taiwan by providing financial support to PhD candidates and doctoral and post-doctoral researchers, who are citizens of the V4 countries, to study/conduct research at selected higher-education institutions in Taiwan.
Areas of support: a) Nanotechnology, b) Electro-technical industry, c) Biotechnology, d) Information technology, e) Public health, f) Social sciences and humanities, or g) Other
Length of support: 1–10 months
The applications must be submitted online between 1 August and 30 September 2022, 12.00 PM CET (noon).
For further details, please visit the official website.
- ISC call for nominations of the Scientific Committee members of the Urban Health and Wellbeing Programme (UHWB)
- ISC Report "Unprecedented & Unfinished: COVID-19 and Implications for National and Global Policy"
- Czexpats in Science: Summer Meet-Up 2022 - New Beginnings
- Research Foundation Flanders announces a new initiative
- IAP report: 'Health in the climate emergency – a global perspective'
- Grant Call of the Czech Challenge Fund (UNDP)
- Mobility Plus Projects with CNRS from 2023 - Call for project proposals
- Opportunity for exceptional early career scientists
- Networking events of the CZEXPATS in Science
- 7th annual Falling Walls Lab Czech Republic