Mobility Plus Projects with ANID (Chile) from 2023 - Call for project proposals
03. 08. 2022
Based on the bilateral agreement on scientific cooperation between the Czech Academy of Sciences (CAS) and Chilean Agencia Nacional de Investigación y Desarrollo (ANID), the CAS institutes are eligible to submit Mobility Plus Project proposals (International Networks Development (Fomento de Vinculación Internacional) at ANID side).
Application period: 3. 8. 2022 – 15. 9. 2022
A preview of the project proposal forms is available here: form.
- EASAC call for nomination of a peer reviewer
- IAP Annual Report for 2021
- 5th International Conference "For World Balance" in Cuba
- Call for Chapter for the book “Understanding Sustainability: Business & Charity”
- IAP Webinar ‘Academies of science and medicine: Actions to advance urban health’
- Taiwan: Taiwan-Europe Semiconductor Forum
- Israel: Excellence Fellowship Program for International Postdoctoral Researchers
- REMINDER: Mobility Plus Projects with CNRS from 2023 - Call for project proposals
- MIT-Czech Republic Seed Fund – Call and Info Session
- SAPEA Call for Experts