ISC call for nominations of the Scientific Committee members of the Urban Health and Wellbeing Programme (UHWB)
01. 07. 2022
Scientific Committee will define the strategic and thematic priorities of the UHWB programme within the framework of its new Science Plan for the period 2021-2025. It will continue to work on the development of new systems approaches to better understand cities as complex systems and the impact of the urban environment on human health and well-being. SC usually meets twice a year, at least once in person, and is hosted by the Institute for Urban Environment of the Chinese Academy of Sciences in Xiamen. However, the UHWB programme covers travel and accommodation for committee members.
If you are interested, please contact the secretariat of your institute for further information. The internal deadline for submission is 12 July 2022.
For more information see: ISC Call
- ISC Annual Report for 2021
- Mobility Plus Projects with ANID (Chile) from 2023 - Call for project proposals
- Grant program of the American Office of Naval Research Global
- Czech-French-AI Workshop
- Excellence Fellowship Program in Israel
- ISC Report "Unprecedented & Unfinished: COVID-19 and Implications for National and Global Policy"
- Czexpats in Science: Summer Meet-Up 2022 - New Beginnings
- Research Foundation Flanders announces a new initiative
- IAP report: 'Health in the climate emergency – a global perspective'
- Grant Call of the Czech Challenge Fund (UNDP)