IAP report: 'Health in the climate emergency – a global perspective'
27. 06. 2022
The new report 'Health in the climate emergency – a global perspective', launched by the InterAcademy Partnership (IAP), examines how the climate crisis is affecting health worldwide and calls for urgent action.
Text of the report is available here.
- ISC Annual Report for 2021
- Mobility Plus Projects with ANID (Chile) from 2023 - Call for project proposals
- Grant program of the American Office of Naval Research Global
- Czech-French-AI Workshop
- Excellence Fellowship Program in Israel
- ISC call for nominations of the Scientific Committee members of the Urban Health and Wellbeing Programme (UHWB)
- ISC Report "Unprecedented & Unfinished: COVID-19 and Implications for National and Global Policy"
- Czexpats in Science: Summer Meet-Up 2022 - New Beginnings
- Research Foundation Flanders announces a new initiative
- Grant Call of the Czech Challenge Fund (UNDP)