Excellence Fellowship Program in Israel
14. 07. 2022
The Israel Academy of Sciences and Humanities and the Council for Higher Education in Israel are pleased to announce that the sixth Call for Applications to the Excellence Fellowship Program in Israel for outstanding international postdoctoral researchers (2023) is now open.
This program signifies Israel’s commitment to the promotion of international scientific collaborations and to the advancement of world-class research. Through this initiative, Israel offers top recent PhD graduates (up to four years from graduation), of all academic disciplines, the opportunity to conduct cutting-edge research in Israel with leading scientists and scholars in their field.
A maximum of twenty fellowships will be provided to incoming post-doctorates conducting research in one of Israel’s universities; fellowships will be allocated in Sciences, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM), the Humanities and the Social Sciences. The fellowships will be awarded for two years for the amount of 160,000 NIS (~$47,000) per year.
A committee comprising members of the Israel Academy of Science and the Humanities, the Israel Young Academy, and leading scholars and scientists in Israeli academia, will select the fellows based on academic and research excellence. Awardees will be notified by January 15, 2023.
Please note that candidates should apply directly to the Israel Academy of Sciences and Humanities. The following materials should be submitted in English in one PDF file per candidate.
Application deadline: October 1, 2022.
For more information, please visit the link below.
- EASAC call for nomination of a peer reviewer
- IAP Annual Report for 2021
- 5th International Conference "For World Balance" in Cuba
- Call for Chapter for the book “Understanding Sustainability: Business & Charity”
- IAP Webinar ‘Academies of science and medicine: Actions to advance urban health’
- Taiwan: Taiwan-Europe Semiconductor Forum
- Israel: Excellence Fellowship Program for International Postdoctoral Researchers
- REMINDER: Mobility Plus Projects with CNRS from 2023 - Call for project proposals
- MIT-Czech Republic Seed Fund – Call and Info Session
- SAPEA Call for Experts