18. 07. 2022
The Czech Institute of Informatics, Robotics and Cybernetics CTU in Prague (Czech Technical University - CTU), Inria, the Czech Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Embassy of France organize the first Czech-French-AI Workshop on 12 and 13 September 2022 in Prague, Czech Republic.
Both Czech Republic and France are determined to support each other in exploring the benefits of cross-border partnerships in research and AI technologies. This year’s EU Presidency of both countries creates a unique opportunity to enhance the dialogue and identify possible bilateral projects and support research exchanges in the field of AI, its research and deployment that would have positive impacts on European societies and economies.
The event aims to bring together leading researchers in different areas of artificial intelligence with industrial players and policy makers. It creates a platform for networking of main stakeholders active in the field of AI and for concrete partnerships between Czech and French teams.
The workshop includes a high-level session with key stakeholders that will be held on the first day and hosted by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the Czernin Palace, whereas a session on impact and industry will take place on the second day at the premises of the Czech Institute of Informatics, Robotics and Cybernetics CIIRC CTU.
Attendance can be in-person or online upon registration – all information can be found on www.czech-french-ai.eu.
Source: Embassy of France
- EASAC call for nomination of a peer reviewer
- IAP Annual Report for 2021
- 5th International Conference "For World Balance" in Cuba
- Call for Chapter for the book “Understanding Sustainability: Business & Charity”
- IAP Webinar ‘Academies of science and medicine: Actions to advance urban health’
- Taiwan: Taiwan-Europe Semiconductor Forum
- Israel: Excellence Fellowship Program for International Postdoctoral Researchers
- REMINDER: Mobility Plus Projects with CNRS from 2023 - Call for project proposals
- MIT-Czech Republic Seed Fund – Call and Info Session
- SAPEA Call for Experts