Conference on Improving Cancer Screening in the European Union
13. 05. 2022
The consortium SAPEA (Science Advice for Policy by European Academies) in collaboration with the Hungarian Academy of Sciences is organising a conference to present the SAPEA Improving Cancer Screening in the European Union report.
The conference (in English) will take place on 19th May 2022, from 10:00 to 13:00 at the Hungarian Academy of Sciences in Budapest but will also be available online via Zoom. The programme and access details for Zoom can be found on the organiser's website.
For more information on the report released by SAPEA on 2 March 2022, please visit the SAPEA website.
Source: Hungarian Academy of Sciences and SAPEA
- ISC call for nominations of the Scientific Committee members of the Urban Health and Wellbeing Programme (UHWB)
- ISC Report "Unprecedented & Unfinished: COVID-19 and Implications for National and Global Policy"
- Czexpats in Science: Summer Meet-Up 2022 - New Beginnings
- Research Foundation Flanders announces a new initiative
- IAP report: 'Health in the climate emergency – a global perspective'
- Grant Call of the Czech Challenge Fund (UNDP)
- Mobility Plus Projects with CNRS from 2023 - Call for project proposals
- Opportunity for exceptional early career scientists
- Networking events of the CZEXPATS in Science
- 7th annual Falling Walls Lab Czech Republic