Japan - JSPS Postdoctoral Fellowship for Overseas Researchers 2023
15. 12. 2022
Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) has issued this year‘s Call for Applications for the JSPS Postdoctoral Fellowship for Overseas Researchers FY 2023. The Division of International Cooperation of the Czech Academy of Sciences will administer applications from the Czech Republic.
Deadline for applications on the Czech side is 17 April 2023.
Selected applicants must start their fellowship in Japan no later than 30 November 2023.
Applicants must hold a doctorate degree that they obtained on or after 2 April 2017.
The duration of the fellowship is 12 to 24 months.
Application Form (in point 20 mark with a cross in the left column all 3 rows)
The following documents must be attached to the application (all documents must be either in English or in Japan)
- PhD certificate (+ translation to English)
- Letter of acceptance/ invitation from the prospective host researcher or host institution in Japan (SAMPLE)
- Letter of recommendation from current or previous supervisor
Please send your application (including all required attachments) to:
RNDr. Zdeněk Kresl
Division of International Cooperation
Head Office of the Czech Academy of Sciences
Národní 3, 110 00 Praha 1
Please mark the envelope “JSPS Postdoctoral Fellowship 2023”.
- International Visegrad Fund - Info Week
- Announcement of the new SEA-Europe JFS Call: Circular Economy and Clean, Accessible and Secure Energy Supply
- Invitation to the 2035 E-Mobility Taiwan trade fair in Taipei
- Business&science mission in the field of semiconductors to Taiwan 2024
- EASAC call for nominations - Security of Sustainable Energy Supplies
- Christmas Conference Czexpats in Science 2023
- Taiwan: ITRI Intelligent Robotics Online Forum
- SAPEA call for nominations - Solar Radiation Modification
- 73rd Lindau Nobel Laureates Meeting (Physics) - nomination process
- Call MIT-Czech Republic Seed Fund is open