Japan - JSPS Postdoctoral Fellowship for Overseas Researchers 2023
15. 12. 2022
Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) has issued this year‘s Call for Applications for the JSPS Postdoctoral Fellowship for Overseas Researchers FY 2023. The Division of International Cooperation of the Czech Academy of Sciences will administer applications from the Czech Republic.
Deadline for applications on the Czech side is 17 April 2023.
Selected applicants must start their fellowship in Japan no later than 30 November 2023.
Applicants must hold a doctorate degree that they obtained on or after 2 April 2017.
The duration of the fellowship is 12 to 24 months.
Application Form (in point 20 mark with a cross in the left column all 3 rows)
Instructions for filling out the Application Form
The following documents must be attached to the application (all documents must be either in English or in Japan)
- PhD certificate (+ translation to English)
- Letter of acceptance/ invitation from the prospective host researcher or host institution in Japan (SAMPLE)
- Letter of recommendation from current or previous supervisor
Please send your application (including all required attachments) to:
RNDr. Zdeněk Kresl
Division of International Cooperation
Head Office of the Czech Academy of Sciences
Národní 3, 110 00 Praha 1
Please mark the envelope “JSPS Postdoctoral Fellowship 2023”.
Further information can be found here or you can contact RNDr. Zdeněk Kresl (firstname.lastname@example.org; +420 221 403 299).
List of eligible host institutes
- CSSN Grant Call
- Business&science mission in the field of semiconductors to Taiwan
- Visit of Taiwanese experts in the field of space technologies to the Czech Republic
- Joint ALLEA and ISC online conference entitled "One Year of War in Ukraine, Exploring the Impact on the Science Sector and Supporting Initiatives"
- EASAC report "Neonicotinoids and their substitutes in sustainable pest control
- Call for IAP Competitive Grants Proposal
- International Conference: "Building Bridges for the Next Generations"
- Serendipity Collective - funding opportunity for disruptive and unconventional ideas
- Get-together: Analogue missions
- 2023 Scientific Prizes of the French Embassy