Mobility Plus Projects with CNRS from 2023 - Call for project proposals
27. 06. 2022
Based on the bilateral agreement on scientific cooperation between the Czech Academy of Sciences (CAS) and French Centre national de la recherche Scientifique (CNRS), the CAS institutes are eligible to submit Mobility Plus Project proposals (International Emerging Actions at CNRS side).
Application period: 27. 6. 2022 – 16. 9. 2022
Project proposals must be primarily submitted by CNRS researchers in accordance with the terms and conditions of the CNRS, as the proposals are primarily assessed by the CNRS.
Eligible applicants for financial support at the CAS side are only researchers with affiliation to CAS institutes, who, in agreement with a French partner, fill in a simpler version of the project proposal form in the KIS online application (preview of the form can be found here: MPP-CNRS). The project proposal must be finally approved in the KIS application by the director of the institute no later than September 16, 2022.
The duration of the project is 24 months. The CNRS will provide the French team with financial support in the amount of EUR 5,000 - 7,000 / year. If the project is also approved by the CAS, the Czech team will be offered a grant in the maximum amount of CZK 180,000 / year.
The team should be composed of principal investigators from both research institutions and other co-investigators, including early career researchers, postdoctoral fellows and / or PhD students. Project proposals will be assessed with regard to the scientific quality of the project, the relevance of international cooperation, the scientific quality and complementarity of the teams and the involvement of PhD students, postdoctoral fellows and early career researchers.
Teams whose proposals will be supported are obliged to submit a running report to the relevant organizations after the first year of the solution, and a final report at the end of the project.
- Mobility costs (travel and living expenses) of the Czech research team: min. 50 % of requested financial contribution must be used for mobility within the project solution.
- Part of the costs can be used for research: consumables, services and equipment up to 80,000 CZK within the project solution, networking - organizing and preparing conferences or seminars.
- Non-eligible costs are: personnel, equipment over 80,000 CZK, overheads.
Launch date of the call for proposals: CNRS: June 22, 2022, CAS: June 27, 2022
Closure date of the call for proposals: September 16, 2022
Release of the results: December 2022
Start date of the projects: January 2023
- ISC Annual Report for 2021
- Mobility Plus Projects with ANID (Chile) from 2023 - Call for project proposals
- Grant program of the American Office of Naval Research Global
- Czech-French-AI Workshop
- Excellence Fellowship Program in Israel
- ISC call for nominations of the Scientific Committee members of the Urban Health and Wellbeing Programme (UHWB)
- ISC Report "Unprecedented & Unfinished: COVID-19 and Implications for National and Global Policy"
- Czexpats in Science: Summer Meet-Up 2022 - New Beginnings
- Research Foundation Flanders announces a new initiative
- IAP report: 'Health in the climate emergency – a global perspective'
The Czech Academy of Sciences (the CAS)
The mission of the CAS
The primary mission of the CAS is to conduct research in a broad spectrum of natural, technical and social sciences as well as humanities. This research aims to advance progress of scientific knowledge at the international level, considering, however, the specific needs of the Czech society and the national culture.
President of the CAS
Prof. Eva Zažímalová has started her second term of office in May 2021. She is a respected scientist, and a Professor of Plant Anatomy and Physiology.
She is also a part of GCSA of the EU.