Webcast - COVID-19 and Horizon: What is to be done?
03. 04. 2020
Since the start of the coronavirus pandemic, the European Commission decided to invest hundreds of millions of euros in research funding under Horizon 2020 to find vaccines. But will it deliver results in time? It is coordinated with other investments from national governments and donors? What else should be done?
These topics will be discussed on webinar 8 April 2020 (15:30 - 16:45 CET). Register for the webcast here.
- Call for Nomination for „Italian Bilateral Scientific Cooperation Award“
- Belgian FWO launches a call within an Odysseus programme
- E-courses on Horizon 2020 and Horizon Europe
- Central European Initiative launched the COVID-19 Extraordinary Call for Proposals 2020
- Calls for Mobility projects and Mobility Plus Projects (from 2021)
- One-way Call of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine for Proposals of Czech-Ukraine Scientific and Research Joint Mobility Projects for the period 2021-2022
- Call for young environmental researchers - 12 month post doc contract in France
- Meeting of Argentinian researchers and scientists working in the Czech Republic
- Cuba - Calendar of Scientific Events 2020
- Conferences in Bulgaria 2020 - part of International Scientific Events 2020