Webcast - COVID-19 and Horizon: What is to be done?
03. 04. 2020
Since the start of the coronavirus pandemic, the European Commission decided to invest hundreds of millions of euros in research funding under Horizon 2020 to find vaccines. But will it deliver results in time? It is coordinated with other investments from national governments and donors? What else should be done?
These topics will be discussed on webinar 8 April 2020 (15:30 - 16:45 CET). Register for the webcast here.
- Call for Mobility Plus Projects from 2022
- Calls for Mobility projects and Mobility Plus Projects from 2022
- EASAC Report - A sea of change: Europe’s future in the Atlantic realm
- Japan: STS forum Young Leaders Program 2021
- MaterialsWeek 2021: Artificial Intelligence in Materials Science
- The 17th Baltic Conference on Intellectual Cooperation "Mathematics for Society"
- UK – V4 Frontiers of Science online meeting
- International contest "Falling Walls" 2021
- Online Forum of World Climate Research Programme (WCRP): "Climate research priorities for the next decade“
- TÜBA World Conference TUBA WCEST-2021