The building of the Academy of Sciences is closed
22. 10. 2020
Due to the current hygienic and epidemic situation pertaining to the occurrence of the new type of coronavirus and due to active medical prevention, with consent of the administration of the CAS,
the building of the Academy of Sciences at Národní 1009/3 is closed both for professional and general public,
including the premises of the Science and Art gallery and Gastronomic Services Národní, with effect from 22 October 2020 until further notice.
At the same time, all events for public, lectures, and conferences are cancelled.
Attendees of business meetings and work courses shall report at the reception where they will be informed about the rules regarding the entry into the building.
Ing. Tomáš Wencel, MBA
director of the Centre of Administration and Operations of the CAS
- A special method to detect drug-induced liver injury
- The COMPASS tokamak ends: A new era of fusion research begins in Czechia
- Scientists identified genes that could help to predict menopause timing
- Metallic water prepared for first time under terrestrial conditions
- HiLASE Centre scientists have broken a new world record
- President of the CAS to be a scientific advisor to Brussels politicians
- CEFRES has been offering Czech science an intellectual and creative background for 30 years
- Academy Assembly elects new members of Academy and Science Councils
- ELI Beamlines reached the highest average power ever demonstrated by a petawatt laser
- Position of the Czech Academy of Sciences on the support of frontier research in Horizon Europe