The building of the Academy of Sciences at Národní 1009/3 is closed
03. 03. 2020
Due to the current hygienic and epidemiologic situation
pertaining to the occurrence of the new type of coronavirus
and due to active medical prevention,
with consent of the administration of the CAS,
the building of the Academy of Sciences at Národní 1009/3 is closed
both for professional and general public,
including the premises of the Library of the CAS,
Science and Art gallery, and Gastronomic Services Národní,
with effect from 4 March 2020 until further notice.
At the same time, all events for public, lectures, and conferences are cancelled.
Attendees of business meetings and work courses shall report at the reception where they will be informed about the rules regarding the entry into the building.
JUDr. Jiří Malý, deputy director of the Centre of Administration and Operations
of the CAS
- How is a metal formed?
- The Czech Academy of Sciences tests samples, develops protective materials and advises with economics
- New study reveals that mud may be flowing like lava on Mars
- A new biosensor can detect the coronavirus before the start of the formation of antibodies
- Scientists developed genetic tools for research of marine protists. The international 100-member team was led by Czech parasitologists
- The Czech Academy of Sciences tests samples, develops new tests and advises with economics
- European Academies of Science warn: Plastic Crisis Requires Fundamental System Change
- First observation of controlled electron transfer within a single molecule
- The Human Brain Project 2020 Open Day
- Czech scientists in the fight against coronavirus