New ALLEA Report: Recognising Digital Scholarly Outputs in the Humanities
30. 11. 2023
The new ALLEA report underscores the transformative impact of digital practices on humanities scholarship. It highlights the importance of recognising interdisciplinary work, innovative research methods, and non-traditional scholarly outputs.
The report is available here.
- ALLEA Statement on “Measures to Ease the Impact of the Intellectual Propety System on New Genomic Techniques for Crop Development”
- Scientific Prizes 2024 of the French Embassy
- Researchers at Risk Fellowship – 2nd Call (2024–2026)
- Japan - JSPS Postdoctoral Fellowship for Overseas Researchers 2024
- International Visegrad Fund - Info Week
- Announcement of the new SEA-Europe JFS Call: Circular Economy and Clean, Accessible and Secure Energy Supply
- Invitation to the 2035 E-Mobility Taiwan trade fair in Taipei
- Business&science mission in the field of semiconductors to Taiwan 2024
- EASAC call for nominations - Security of Sustainable Energy Supplies
- Christmas Conference Czexpats in Science 2023
The Czech Academy of Sciences (the CAS)
The mission of the CAS
The primary mission of the CAS is to conduct research in a broad spectrum of natural, technical and social sciences as well as humanities. This research aims to advance progress of scientific knowledge at the international level, considering, however, the specific needs of the Czech society and the national culture.
President of the CAS
Prof. Eva Zažímalová has started her second term of office in May 2021. She is a respected scientist, and a Professor of Plant Anatomy and Physiology.
She is also a part of GCSA of the EU.