Meeting of Argentinian researchers and scientists working in the Czech Republic
10. 03. 2020
The Embassy of the Argentine Republic in the Czech Republic organizes a meeting of scientists and researchers, who have been active in the Czech Republic for a long time.
This meeting is organized in support of the RAÍCES program launched by the Argentinian Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation (MINCYT).
The purpose of the program is to bring together Argentinian researchers and scientists, who work abroad for a long time so as they exchange knowledge with each other as well as with colleagues in Argentina.
Date of the meeting: March 21, 2020 at 12:30 o´clock
Place: Residence of the Embassy of Argentina (Bubenečská 59, 160 00 Praga 6)
More information about the RAÍCES program here
Invitation of the Embassy of Argentina here
Confirmation to the address email@example.com
- Call for Nomination for „Italian Bilateral Scientific Cooperation Award“
- Belgian FWO launches a call within an Odysseus programme
- E-courses on Horizon 2020 and Horizon Europe
- Webcast - COVID-19 and Horizon: What is to be done?
- Central European Initiative launched the COVID-19 Extraordinary Call for Proposals 2020
- Calls for Mobility projects and Mobility Plus Projects (from 2021)
- One-way Call of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine for Proposals of Czech-Ukraine Scientific and Research Joint Mobility Projects for the period 2021-2022
- Call for young environmental researchers - 12 month post doc contract in France
- Cuba - Calendar of Scientific Events 2020
- Conferences in Bulgaria 2020 - part of International Scientific Events 2020