Meeting of Argentinian researchers and scientists working in the Czech Republic
10. 03. 2020
The Embassy of the Argentine Republic in the Czech Republic organizes a meeting of scientists and researchers, who have been active in the Czech Republic for a long time.
This meeting is organized in support of the RAÍCES program launched by the Argentinian Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation (MINCYT).
The purpose of the program is to bring together Argentinian researchers and scientists, who work abroad for a long time so as they exchange knowledge with each other as well as with colleagues in Argentina.
Date of the meeting: March 21, 2020 at 12:30 o´clock
Place: Residence of the Embassy of Argentina (Bubenečská 59, 160 00 Praga 6)
More information about the RAÍCES program here
Invitation of the Embassy of Argentina here
Confirmation to the address email@example.com
- Call for Mobility Plus Projects from 2022
- Calls for Mobility projects and Mobility Plus Projects from 2022
- EASAC Report - A sea of change: Europe’s future in the Atlantic realm
- Japan: STS forum Young Leaders Program 2021
- MaterialsWeek 2021: Artificial Intelligence in Materials Science
- The 17th Baltic Conference on Intellectual Cooperation "Mathematics for Society"
- UK – V4 Frontiers of Science online meeting
- International contest "Falling Walls" 2021
- Online Forum of World Climate Research Programme (WCRP): "Climate research priorities for the next decade“
- TÜBA World Conference TUBA WCEST-2021