Invitation to the 2035 E-Mobility Taiwan trade fair in Taipei
16. 11. 2023
Czech Economic and Cultural Office in Taipei plans Czech participation at the 2035 E-Mobility Taiwan trade fair. The latest electrification systems and solutions, electric vehicles, autonomous driving technologies, automotive parts, accessories and services will be presented there. The trade fair will also focus on smart transport including traffic management, safety, parking systems, recharging solutions and more. The event is intended for companies, start-ups, research institutions, universities, investors and government agencies.
The trade fair will take place from 17 to 20 April 2024 in Taipei. In addition to arranging Czech exhibition at the trade fair, Czech Economic and Cultural Office in Taipei also plans other tailor-made programs, including visits to automotive associations, research centres or companies, starting from 15 April when you can make use of direct flight.
Please contact Ms. Marie Leflerová from Czech Economic and Cultural Office in Taipei for more information.
Head of Science & Technology Section, Czech Economic and Cultural Office
Tel.: +886-2-27225100, ext. 15
- ALLEA Statement on “Measures to Ease the Impact of the Intellectual Propety System on New Genomic Techniques for Crop Development”
- Scientific Prizes 2024 of the French Embassy
- Researchers at Risk Fellowship – 2nd Call (2024–2026)
- Japan - JSPS Postdoctoral Fellowship for Overseas Researchers 2024
- New ALLEA Report: Recognising Digital Scholarly Outputs in the Humanities
- International Visegrad Fund - Info Week
- Announcement of the new SEA-Europe JFS Call: Circular Economy and Clean, Accessible and Secure Energy Supply
- Business&science mission in the field of semiconductors to Taiwan 2024
- EASAC call for nominations - Security of Sustainable Energy Supplies
- Christmas Conference Czexpats in Science 2023
The Czech Academy of Sciences (the CAS)
The mission of the CAS
The primary mission of the CAS is to conduct research in a broad spectrum of natural, technical and social sciences as well as humanities. This research aims to advance progress of scientific knowledge at the international level, considering, however, the specific needs of the Czech society and the national culture.
President of the CAS
Prof. Eva Zažímalová has started her second term of office in May 2021. She is a respected scientist, and a Professor of Plant Anatomy and Physiology.
She is also a part of GCSA of the EU.