International Visegrad Fund - Info Week
28. 11. 2023
International Visegrad Fund - Info Week is a series of webinars dedicated to different forms of support offered by the Fund. It takes place during the first week of December.
It will introduce scholarships, residencies as well as the grant schemes. The event is dedicated to all people and entities interested in applying for a grant, residency or scholarship. Each session will last around one hour and will be held in English language.
The complete program including the registration form can be accessed on the International Visegrad Fund website.
- ALLEA Statement on “Measures to Ease the Impact of the Intellectual Propety System on New Genomic Techniques for Crop Development”
- Scientific Prizes 2024 of the French Embassy
- Researchers at Risk Fellowship – 2nd Call (2024–2026)
- Japan - JSPS Postdoctoral Fellowship for Overseas Researchers 2024
- New ALLEA Report: Recognising Digital Scholarly Outputs in the Humanities
- Announcement of the new SEA-Europe JFS Call: Circular Economy and Clean, Accessible and Secure Energy Supply
- Invitation to the 2035 E-Mobility Taiwan trade fair in Taipei
- Business&science mission in the field of semiconductors to Taiwan 2024
- EASAC call for nominations - Security of Sustainable Energy Supplies
- Christmas Conference Czexpats in Science 2023
The Czech Academy of Sciences (the CAS)
The mission of the CAS
The primary mission of the CAS is to conduct research in a broad spectrum of natural, technical and social sciences as well as humanities. This research aims to advance progress of scientific knowledge at the international level, considering, however, the specific needs of the Czech society and the national culture.
President of the CAS
Prof. Eva Zažímalová has started her second term of office in May 2021. She is a respected scientist, and a Professor of Plant Anatomy and Physiology.
She is also a part of GCSA of the EU.