ISC Annual Report for 2021
04. 08. 2022
International Science Council (ISC) has published its Annual Report for 2021. Full text available here: ISC Annual Report 2021 - International Science Council.
- EASAC call for nomination of a peer reviewer
- IAP Annual Report for 2021
- 5th International Conference "For World Balance" in Cuba
- Call for Chapter for the book “Understanding Sustainability: Business & Charity”
- IAP Webinar ‘Academies of science and medicine: Actions to advance urban health’
- Taiwan: Taiwan-Europe Semiconductor Forum
- Israel: Excellence Fellowship Program for International Postdoctoral Researchers
- REMINDER: Mobility Plus Projects with CNRS from 2023 - Call for project proposals
- MIT-Czech Republic Seed Fund – Call and Info Session
- SAPEA Call for Experts
The Czech Academy of Sciences (the CAS)
The mission of the CAS
The primary mission of the CAS is to conduct research in a broad spectrum of natural, technical and social sciences as well as humanities. This research aims to advance progress of scientific knowledge at the international level, considering, however, the specific needs of the Czech society and the national culture.
President of the CAS
Prof. Eva Zažímalová has started her second term of office in May 2021. She is a respected scientist, and a Professor of Plant Anatomy and Physiology.
She is also a part of GCSA of the EU.