Grant Call of the Czech Challenge Fund (UNDP)
27. 06. 2022
The Challenge Fund is looking for innovative and interesting solutions for partner countries in many areas ranging from health care, community planning to the implementation of modern technologies in transport. The grant offers up to USD 40,000 for a one-year project, support during implementation, as well as a reference from the United Nations Development Programme (in case of successful implementation). The Challenge Fund currently supports projects in 6 partner countries - Bosnia and Herzegovina, Ethiopia, Georgia, Cambodia, Moldova and Zambia. The call is open to Czech private companies, universities, research centres and non-profit organisations.
The deadline for applications is 31 July 2022. More information on the call can be found at the following links: About - CUP (undp.cz) a UNDP | Procurement Notices - 92374 - UNDPIRH-CFP-202204 Czech Challen.
- ISC Annual Report for 2021
- Mobility Plus Projects with ANID (Chile) from 2023 - Call for project proposals
- Grant program of the American Office of Naval Research Global
- Czech-French-AI Workshop
- Excellence Fellowship Program in Israel
- ISC call for nominations of the Scientific Committee members of the Urban Health and Wellbeing Programme (UHWB)
- ISC Report "Unprecedented & Unfinished: COVID-19 and Implications for National and Global Policy"
- Czexpats in Science: Summer Meet-Up 2022 - New Beginnings
- Research Foundation Flanders announces a new initiative
- IAP report: 'Health in the climate emergency – a global perspective'
The Czech Academy of Sciences (the CAS)
The mission of the CAS
The primary mission of the CAS is to conduct research in a broad spectrum of natural, technical and social sciences as well as humanities. This research aims to advance progress of scientific knowledge at the international level, considering, however, the specific needs of the Czech society and the national culture.
President of the CAS
Prof. Eva Zažímalová has started her second term of office in May 2021. She is a respected scientist, and a Professor of Plant Anatomy and Physiology.
She is also a part of GCSA of the EU.