Central European Initiative launched the COVID-19 Extraordinary Call for Proposals 2020
01. 04. 2020
Central European Initiative (CEI) launched the COVID-19 Extraordinary Call for Proposals 2020. CEI will accept applications received by 9 April 2020.
A total budget of EUR 600.000 will support all CEI Member States, including the Czech Republic.
The areas of the call:
- Healthcare and telemedicine (MED)
- Education and e-learning/distance learning (EDU)
- Support to Micro, Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (MSMEs)
More information is available here.
- Call for Mobility Plus Projects from 2022
- Calls for Mobility projects and Mobility Plus Projects from 2022
- EASAC Report - A sea of change: Europe’s future in the Atlantic realm
- Japan: STS forum Young Leaders Program 2021
- MaterialsWeek 2021: Artificial Intelligence in Materials Science
- The 17th Baltic Conference on Intellectual Cooperation "Mathematics for Society"
- UK – V4 Frontiers of Science online meeting
- International contest "Falling Walls" 2021
- Online Forum of World Climate Research Programme (WCRP): "Climate research priorities for the next decade“
- TÜBA World Conference TUBA WCEST-2021