Central European Initiative launched the COVID-19 Extraordinary Call for Proposals 2020
01. 04. 2020
Central European Initiative (CEI) launched the COVID-19 Extraordinary Call for Proposals 2020. CEI will accept applications received by 9 April 2020.
A total budget of EUR 600.000 will support all CEI Member States, including the Czech Republic.
The areas of the call:
- Healthcare and telemedicine (MED)
- Education and e-learning/distance learning (EDU)
- Support to Micro, Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (MSMEs)
More information is available here.
- Call for Nomination for „Italian Bilateral Scientific Cooperation Award“
- Belgian FWO launches a call within an Odysseus programme
- E-courses on Horizon 2020 and Horizon Europe
- Webcast - COVID-19 and Horizon: What is to be done?
- Calls for Mobility projects and Mobility Plus Projects (from 2021)
- One-way Call of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine for Proposals of Czech-Ukraine Scientific and Research Joint Mobility Projects for the period 2021-2022
- Call for young environmental researchers - 12 month post doc contract in France
- Meeting of Argentinian researchers and scientists working in the Czech Republic
- Cuba - Calendar of Scientific Events 2020
- Conferences in Bulgaria 2020 - part of International Scientific Events 2020