Call for young environmental researchers - 12 month post doc contract in France
26. 03. 2020
France’s ministries of Europe and foreign affairs (MEAE) and of higher education, research, and innovation (MESRI) in collaboration with Campus France have implemented a program of support for international postdoctoral researchers wishing to conduct further research in France on a topic related to earth systems, climate change and sustainability, the energy transition, or societal challenges of environmental issues.
Foreign researchers holding a doctoral degree (for less than 5 years) are encouraged to respond to this call for proposals. Candidates must include with their application a letter from a French host institution agreeing to host their research if the candidate’s proposal is accepted by the program. This letter has to detail the resources provided to carry out the research project. A possibility of co-financing can also be considered.
Institutions hosting the laureates will be financed to 50 000€ for a period of 12 months, per selected post-doctoral researchers.
Applications will be accepted until April 5th, for a departure between September and December 2020.
All information on the application process and eligibility to the program is available here (Campus France website).
- Call for Mobility Plus Projects from 2022
- Calls for Mobility projects and Mobility Plus Projects from 2022
- EASAC Report - A sea of change: Europe’s future in the Atlantic realm
- Japan: STS forum Young Leaders Program 2021
- MaterialsWeek 2021: Artificial Intelligence in Materials Science
- The 17th Baltic Conference on Intellectual Cooperation "Mathematics for Society"
- UK – V4 Frontiers of Science online meeting
- International contest "Falling Walls" 2021
- Online Forum of World Climate Research Programme (WCRP): "Climate research priorities for the next decade“
- TÜBA World Conference TUBA WCEST-2021