Call for Nomination for „Italian Bilateral Scientific Cooperation Award“
30. 07. 2020
The "Italian Bilateral Scientific Cooperation Award" (Farnesin Award) is granted to Italian scientists working abroad by the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation (MAECI). It will be assigned on November 26, 2020 during the Italian Scientific Attachés Conference in Roma.
The Czech Republic is one of the countries intended for this award.
Nomination must be sent till September 8, 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org
More information here
- TANDEM Program, CNRS – CAS, for 2022-2024
- Online webinar Your PhD in France
- New joint bottom-up cross-European initiative Weave – Research funding without borders
- Ruth Crawford Mitchell Fellowship for Czech or Slovak professionals
- Taiwan: TIGP – Taiwan International Graduate Program 2021
- Workshops and trainings by École de Physique des Houches
- L’Oréal-UNESCO For Women in Science
- Call for Scientists - IAP Survey on Combatting Academic Predatory Journals and Conferences
- Taiwan: Global Talent Internship Program
- Launch of the Barrande Fellowship Programme Call