Business&science mission in the field of semiconductors to Taiwan 2024
10. 11. 2023
At the beginning of September 2024, the Czech Economic and Cultural Office in Taipei will organize a business&science mission to Taiwan to establish or deepen cooperation in the field of semiconductors.
Participants can visit and, if interested, exhibit under the name of the Czech Republic directly at the SEMICON trade fair, which will take place from 4 to 6 September 2024. This is the 2nd largest trade fair focused on semiconductors. The topics of this year's fair are innovation and sustainability. Specialised pavilions will focus, for example, on cyber security, automotive chips, smart manufacturing and more. The trade fair includes many conferences and seminars as well.
The mission will include meetings with local company representatives, B2B seminars and visits to a number of research and scientific institutions and universities. In addition to participation at the fair, a tailor-made programme will be provided to participants according to their own preferences.
If you are interested, please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Maria Leflerová by 24 November 2024, who is in charge of scientific and technical cooperation between the Czech Republic and Taiwan.
Head of Science & Technology Section, Czech Economic and Cultural Office
Tel.: +886-2-27225100, ext. 15
- ALLEA Statement on “Measures to Ease the Impact of the Intellectual Propety System on New Genomic Techniques for Crop Development”
- Scientific Prizes 2024 of the French Embassy
- Researchers at Risk Fellowship – 2nd Call (2024–2026)
- Japan - JSPS Postdoctoral Fellowship for Overseas Researchers 2024
- New ALLEA Report: Recognising Digital Scholarly Outputs in the Humanities
- International Visegrad Fund - Info Week
- Announcement of the new SEA-Europe JFS Call: Circular Economy and Clean, Accessible and Secure Energy Supply
- Invitation to the 2035 E-Mobility Taiwan trade fair in Taipei
- EASAC call for nominations - Security of Sustainable Energy Supplies
- Christmas Conference Czexpats in Science 2023
The Czech Academy of Sciences (the CAS)
The mission of the CAS
The primary mission of the CAS is to conduct research in a broad spectrum of natural, technical and social sciences as well as humanities. This research aims to advance progress of scientific knowledge at the international level, considering, however, the specific needs of the Czech society and the national culture.
President of the CAS
Prof. Eva Zažímalová has started her second term of office in May 2021. She is a respected scientist, and a Professor of Plant Anatomy and Physiology.
She is also a part of GCSA of the EU.