Announcement of the new SEA-Europe JFS Call: Circular Economy and Clean, Accessible and Secure Energy Supply
27. 11. 2023
As of 1 December 2023, multilateral project proposals can be submitted under the Southeast Asia-Europe Joint Funding Scheme for Research and Innovation (SEA-Europe JFS) activity. All information on the call is available on the website: https://www.sea-europe-jfs.eu/calls
The theme of the projects are "Circular Economy" and "Clean, Accessible and Secure Energy Supply".
Information on participating countries/funding organisations, how to apply and deadlines will be published on https://www.sea-europe-jfs.eu/calls on 1 December 2023. In addition, Matchmaking Events and Lab Exploration Tours will be organised to help you find ideal research partners from South East Asia and/or Europe.
The project proposal is submitted by the project coordinator for the whole consortium via an online link that will be completed by 1 December. In addition, the research team from the CAS is obliged to send a completed "Project Proposal Details" form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact person: Jana Zimová, email@example.com
- ALLEA Statement on “Measures to Ease the Impact of the Intellectual Propety System on New Genomic Techniques for Crop Development”
- Scientific Prizes 2024 of the French Embassy
- Researchers at Risk Fellowship – 2nd Call (2024–2026)
- Japan - JSPS Postdoctoral Fellowship for Overseas Researchers 2024
- New ALLEA Report: Recognising Digital Scholarly Outputs in the Humanities
- International Visegrad Fund - Info Week
- Invitation to the 2035 E-Mobility Taiwan trade fair in Taipei
- Business&science mission in the field of semiconductors to Taiwan 2024
- EASAC call for nominations - Security of Sustainable Energy Supplies
- Christmas Conference Czexpats in Science 2023
The Czech Academy of Sciences (the CAS)
The mission of the CAS
The primary mission of the CAS is to conduct research in a broad spectrum of natural, technical and social sciences as well as humanities. This research aims to advance progress of scientific knowledge at the international level, considering, however, the specific needs of the Czech society and the national culture.
President of the CAS
Prof. Eva Zažímalová has started her second term of office in May 2021. She is a respected scientist, and a Professor of Plant Anatomy and Physiology.
She is also a part of GCSA of the EU.