The Science column is administered for you by the Centre for Administration and Operations of the CAS, v. v. i. (CAO) through the Department of Science Popularisation and Marketing, which participates in the activity in the following areas:
Popularisation of Science
- It creates and implements the conception of the popularisation of science and research in cooperation with specialised units of the CAO, the Czech Academy of Sciences (CAS) and institutes of the CAS in long-term context.
- It ensures the biggest scientific festival, Week of Science and Technology of the CAS.
- It prepares and realises exhibitions at the premises of the Academy of Sciences building at Národní třída 3 in Prague 1, as well as at other places all over the Czech Republic.
- It participates in events of individual institutes of the CAS (lectures, discussions, scientific cafes, contests, and suchlike).
- It cooperates on the promotion of science with foreign institutions and organisations.
- It participates in the preparation and creation of promotion materials for the CAS.
Sponsoring and Partnership
- It actively seeks opportunities for establishment of cooperation with prospective partners, thus creating space for implementation of joint projects with the CAO and institutes of the CAS.
- It prepares and develops the conception of sponsoring.
- It organises events and meetings with partners and sponsors.
For more information contact:
Ing. Radek Rejchrt
Centre of Administration and Operations of the CAS, v. v. i.
Council for Science Popularisation – Division of External Relations
Národní 1009/3, 110 00 Prague 1
tel.: +420 221 403 406, +420 733 690 874