Czech scientists helped to “read” the genome of pea
05. 09. 2019
International team including the scientist from Czech Republic has assembled – after six years of research – the first complete genome of field pea. The results has been published on 2nd September in the prestigious journal Nature Genetics.
Photo: Torli Roberts, FreeImages and Institute of Plant Molecular Biology – Biology Centre CAS
- How is a metal formed?
- The Czech Academy of Sciences tests samples, develops protective materials and advises with economics
- New study reveals that mud may be flowing like lava on Mars
- A new biosensor can detect the coronavirus before the start of the formation of antibodies
- Scientists developed genetic tools for research of marine protists. The international 100-member team was led by Czech parasitologists
- The Czech Academy of Sciences tests samples, develops new tests and advises with economics
- European Academies of Science warn: Plastic Crisis Requires Fundamental System Change
- First observation of controlled electron transfer within a single molecule
- The building of the Academy of Sciences at Národní 1009/3 is closed
- The Human Brain Project 2020 Open Day